Hookah Report is Looking for Authors!
Good evening loyal (or first time) reader! Since HookahReport.com launched about two months ago we’ve seen steady increases in readership and buzz around the web (much appreciated, Google Alerts). But the undertaking is big. There are a lot of different flavors, a lot of accessories and nearly endless ideas for making your smoking session that much better. We simply can’t possibly write it all.
Hookah Report is looking for new authors.
- Can you write clearly and comprehensively with good grammar and punctuation?
- Do you smoke most days of the week, or even multiple times a day?
- Do you have a good sense of humor?
- Do you want to write articles for HookahReport?
The last question was the most important. But seriously, lets put that apostrophe in the right place.
Where do I sign?
Writing for Hookah Report is fun and can be rewarding. But we want to make sure our reviews and tips are as good as we can make them. If you’re interested in writing for us, we simply ask that you demonstrate your ability to communicate in written word, as well as your aptitude for the hookah culture. Doing that is fairly simple. Just respond to these points in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- In excruciating detail, explain to an absolute beginner how to do one of the following:
– Assemble your hookah
– Clean your hookah
– Select your first hookah
- What is your phone number, Skype Username (if you have one), primary email address and 3-5 favorite/least favorite hookah tobacco flavors.
That’s about it. When we have received your submission, we’ll need some time to review it and when a decision has been made, we will contact you over the telephone—yeah, we like to get personal and actually talk to one another.
We look foreword to hearing from you and the great possibilities that lie therein. Okay, that last sentence might’ve sounded a bit too dramatic.