Home » Archive

Articles tagged with: chocolate

JM's Hookah, Reviews, Tobacco »

[11 Oct 2010 | No Comment | ]
JM’s Hookah Chocolate

Chocolate, while better than most, is still a far cry from what you might think when you hear ‘chocolate’. Rather than tasting like a milk-chocolate candy bar, the flavor is mild and closer to regular cocoa, lightly sweetened. It also has a similar ‘ashy’ taste found in a chocolate diet drink.

Fusion, Reviews, Tobacco »

[19 Aug 2010 | No Comment | ]
Fusion Chocolate Mint

Chocolate Mint is, in a word, unbelievable. While there are many Chocolate Mint flavors on the market, none has managed to capture my attention like Fusion’s attempt. The flavor, and the aroma, are exactly as the title suggests—chocolate mint. The mint, while distinct, is not overpowering. It won’t clear your sinuses. And the chocolate is a sweet, chocolate cake flavor. Unlike other brands where the chocolate flavor is more like a protein shake, Fusions chocolate is much more realistic.

Tobacco Mixes »

[3 Aug 2010 | No Comment | ]
Orange Yorkie Mix

Remember those fantastic Terry’s Chocolate Oranges? The commercial would always end with someone slamming the chocolate orange onto a hard surface and all the little chocolate orange wedges would fall apart. Who didn’t love that? Well, add a healthy dose of mint and you can get almost the same experience in your hookah smoke.
The Mix
Begin with Nakhla Mandarin Orange tobacco. Using your bowl, measure out about 70% Mandarin Orange. Fill the remaining 30% of the bowl with Nakhla Chocomint. Empty the contents into a small kitchen bowl and mix thoroughly …

Reviews, Social Smoke, Tobacco »

[23 May 2010 | No Comment | ]
Social Smoke Chocolate Chill

Chocolate Chill from Social Smoke is a basic chocolate-mint flavor, like the ones produced by Fusion, Tangiers, Nakhla and a handful of other brands. The first thing you’re likely to notice is the intensity of the mint flavor. It is extremely strong. The mint sensation alone is comparable to smoking Al Fakher or Nakhla mint flavor by itself. But, Chocolate Chill also carries a chocolaty taste as well, though compared to the mint it is subtle. The chocolate flavor present isn’t a milk chocolate taste, but more of a cocoa powder or hot-chocolate mix. It is generally dark in flavor, but with a hint of sweetness as well.