Home » Featured, Tobacco Mixes

Fuzzy Naval Mix

Authored by William on 11 January 2011 2,671 views No Comment

graph

If you frequent swingers bars, or are a spunky under-grad sorority girl, you’re probably already familiar with the alcoholic cocktail, Fuzzy Naval, which is usually made with orange juice and peach schnapps. This hookah mix does a great job of emulating that same flavor in a refreshing, citrus smoke.

The Mix

Start with a good 70% portion of orange flavored tobacco. Al Fakher makes a great orange flavor at an excellent price, and works perfectly in this mix. Other brands will work just fine, but weaker orange flavors may need a greater proportion. Next, finish off the rest with 30% peach flavored tobacco. The more realistic the peach flavor, the better this mix will be. Al Fakher and Nakhla both make suitable peach flavors, but you may get a more enjoyable experience from peach tobaccos from companies like Social Smoke or Starbuzz.

If you prefer your fuzzy naval a bit more tart, reduce the amount of orange flavor, and add about 10% lemon tobacco. Additionally, if you’d like to test the limits of the alcoholic beverage hookah mix, try adding 2-3oz of vodka or rum to the base. But, don’t overdo it! Too much will ruing the experience altogether. Using too little will be better than using too much.

The Experience

This Fuzzy Naval mix is sweet and mellow, and strikingly distinct.  With the citrusy orange flavor as a foundation, the peach blends nearly seamlessly to create a mix that, when proportioned properly, is almost sure to be a crowd pleaser.

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading ... Loading ...

Leave your response!

Add your comment below, or trackback from your own site. You can also subscribe to these comments via RSS.

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.


You can use these tags:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

This is a Gravatar-enabled weblog. To get your own globally-recognized-avatar, please register at Gravatar.

*